"Your absolutely correct, but it does show that they are still playing with
>  the idea of a RADD front end."

        Guys, I have a question or two.   I have received more compliments
(caged car people and other riders) on the GTS in the three months of
ownership than any other bike I have ever owned or ridden with.
(cbr/yzf/zx/r6/r1/buell/ducati/...)  Why do the the companies keep showing
the RADD front end on concept bikes and never produce it?  The engineering
has been figured out, the handling is top notch.  Is it THAT expensive to build?
        I guess if it is ever built then our bikes won't stand out as much,
so possibly its a good thing, but the GTS still sells in Europe, so what is
the problem in getting them back in the US?

Chad Brooks                                  Jenny Brooks
Asheville, NC                                BS Financial Economics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
'93 Yamaha GTS 1000A