> The K&N's didn't really change the performance, other than give a
> raspier sound from the unmuffled intake.

I am very surprised by the above comment, not that I doubt you Dave but I
have noticed an increase in performance with the K&Ns. What size did you
have on? As for the raspy sound I can attest to that!

Good thinking about the holes in the air box, I did the same to my RS and it
made a difference. Please take a picture and let Kevin post it on his web
page, he loves that stuff, makes him feel impotant :-)

George loves aerodynamics