<< First, welcome.  Second, I must be the only one on this list who thinks his
 GTS is light.  I come from a Concours, and let me tell you...that bike is
 heavy and it only weighs about 60 lbs more than the GTS. >>

 I let a friend ride mine who rides an ST1100, and he was shocked at how much
lighter the GTS felt than his ST1100. Interestingly enough, when he rode a
GTS in 93, he thought it was heavy, but was comparing it to his then ride of
a GS1100ES. The GTS is not as flickable as a TDM, but can be ridden at a good
pace.
RSRBOB