Count me in on a K&N

-----Original Message-----
From: Crisler, Jon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 1999 12:12 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Want a K&N and/or AMSOIL filter ?

AMSOIL will custom build air filters to your specs (within their
guidelines).  I think K&N actually builds the filters, so its suprising that
K&N has not come up with something.

I will check it out....

Would anybody be interested in a K&N filter if I can get the company to make
a batch ?  I have no idea what the # required would be, but they have
actually made filters to spec in very low quantities (like 3).