ARE IN!!! YEAH!!!! Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!
I'll be packing them up and shipping them out in the next few days! I
believe that I've got everyone's address, so unless you receive a private
email from me in the next 24 hrs., everything is set. I will send you the
shipping number from your UPS package so that you can track it. Garrette and
a couple other locals who had bought the windscreens came over last night as
I installed one on a VFR800. As the owner so aptly put it.....This
windscreen is the BOMB!! The other person opened his race-style MRA
windscreen for his '97 ZX-7R and we loved it! It was a double-bubble like
you see on the WSB Ducati's in Shadowline. Hmmm...I'm wondering what they
carry for a ZRX!

Kevin Hawkins // Greensboro, NC
AMA #609423  // [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/~raddboy
Y2K Kawasaki ZRX1100 // '93 Yamaha GTS1000