I still need a sample of a used filter.

Richard Lanouette is going to send me one, but in the meantime if somebody
could at least get me some measurements, this might
help.  Or possibly a picture.  I have the service manual, but the picture
does is not good.

PS:  Believe it or not, but my GTS runs great, and still has the original
filter and plugs.  However, the filter is quite dirty and
needs to be replaced. Oh, 20k miles on it.

Also, this project is going to take some time, as I have to "negotiate" with
the company.  You dont want to pay $100 for each, right ?
Actually, I am not sure what the cost will be, but we will find out.