> > With the Krausers removed, the mounts look like grab rails on the side.
> > With the Givi's removed, the bike looks like crap.

> I disagree with Fred.  I have the Silver (gray) Givi Wingracks, and I think
> it looks sharp, and so do others who have complemented the way it appears to
> match the gray Omega frame.  I wish the aluminum of the racks were a
> polished gray--they are very rough, and might even be called unfinished
> looking.

Not to put words in Fred's mouth, but I might rephrase to say that
any "universal" type of system won't be as clean looking as a system
designed for a specific application.

As for the finish of the Givi rack, how about having it powder-coated?
You could get it done virtually any color, and even if the rack is
rough, the powdercoat will smooth it out a bit.

 -K

 Mr. Kelly Cash / Chief Technologist MITS Unix       Phone: 408-576-3663
 Cadence Design Systems                                FAX: 408-894-3400
 2655 Seely Ave, Bldg 6, MS 6B1                      Pager: 888-853-8860
 San Jose, CA  95134                            email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]