Then you could dash off to the Grand Canyon for lunch!

Those East Coasters.... They haven't a clue.  They fly-over the Plains and
think they could drive through it in about the same time.... Mete and bounds.
 Sigh.  The have no sense of order.  They zip from (EC) state to state in
their little electric cars on 4 ft. wide roads.  If they have Krauser luggage
it scrapes buildings on either side.

BTW, You'll know Shawn when you see him.  He dresses like a pirate and
carries a raisin eating pet monkey on his shoulder.

REALLY!  Would I joke?

SA#8.