Hmmm.  S/A#8, after considering S/A#2's rant recants the Roseanne Barre
statement and imagery.  #2, in his quirky way, is absolutey right.  RB is
ugly to the core with no redeeming feature.  The GTS, without excess is sexy.

However, for Fred's benefit, the building-scraping Krausers are more like
this:

They look like current Anna-Nicole Smith from behind; you know it could be
kinda sexy without the excess.  The GTS, without, is more like the earlier
Anna-Nicole Smith.

Feel better S/A#2?   I'm in the hole with merit points.  Stay out of that
Manhatten traffic dude!  You sound geographically stressed.  Maybe do a New
York thing, like take a boat ride to the Statue of Liberty... <Snicker>
Sorry, can't help it.

BTW S/A#2:  We need to assign a few S/A numbers here and you are in charge.
"Fill" is about a 5.  My #8 was in deference to him and a few others more
qualified.  "Big-ass Fred" can't be forgotten. He' qualified.  Grant Gall is
10 as per previous.  Others?

Regards,
SA 8