From: Hawkins, Kevin L, SITS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 1999 9:53 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: brakes - need help

Did he remove the front wheel and raise the caliper so the bleed nipple is
the highest point on the assembly? Also, place the bike on the sidestand and
turn the bars so that the banjo bolt is the low point on the lever assembly.
Speedbleeders help tremendously during these procedures.

Kevin Hawkins // Greensboro, NC
AMA #609423  // [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/~raddboy
Y2K Kawasaki ZRX1100 // '93 Yamaha GTS1000