Lots of us have already done this with success.  In my case, I got a 530 set
for about $80 less than the 532 chain alone, which was good considering I
needed a front sprocket anyhow.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 2:28 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: FLUFF Dream Colour

You want to see a nice looking GTS. Ask RSRBOB for a pic. I'm still drooling

over the Yamaha watercraft Blue. I painted mine black cherry. Its deep red
in
the sunlight and black at night. Has been mistaken for the new the new
chameleon colors. Get a lot of compliments. Why does no one believe me when
tell them its a 1993 model :).
    On a side note has anyone converted there chains and sprockets from 532
to 530 yet. You can get the 530 set for $50.00 cheaper than the 532 chain
alone. I was wondering if anyone has had anything bad or good to say about
the conversion before I do.

Larry Ellis
93 GTS #396