Looks like a prototype should be ready for viewing around Nov. 10 or so.
Once I get it I will make some pictures available, and we should have
pricing at that time.

They now are confident that they can make it, but it will be a flat planer
style as opposed to the half-round.  It will still work better and flow
better than stock, and the designer will provide a chart with flow tests on
the prototype.   The unusual thing compared to the stock filter is that it
will have risers from the filter planer base to hold it in place against the
top of the airbox.  That way it will be a direct swap, with no mods required
at all.