In a message dated 11/5/99 12:22:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Can anyone tell me if the rear shock off an FZR will
>  fit the GTS?  I have available a Fox, and I hate to
>  pass it up if it will fit.
>
>  I've read that the GTS rear suspension is straight off
>  an FZR, but over the years I've learned not to believe
>  much of what I read.
Robert;
    The FZR shock is quiet a bit longer than the GTS shock from eye to eye.
It is possible that fox or someone else could put in a travel limiter that
would shorten it up to a reasonable length in the area of about 5mm longer
than stock. This would give the GTS more cornering clearance without a
negative effect on handeling.

Bob