From: guss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 1999 2:37 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: bags

saw a thread a while back about givi v. krauser, but i have little
information about the 34-liter krauser bags.  i'm wondering if they might be
a good way to go, but wonder if i ought to wonder first, ;-) , for example,
if they are at all available, and what other concerns i should take into
account.  does anyone know much about these?  thanks, -- jim