I don't know guys.....My father in-law had his '97 Heritage Softtail in the
driveway when I got home from work. It was in mint condition and he let me
take it for a spin. With the heel-n-toe shifter I caught 3 false neutrals in
5 miles. Everytime I came up on a corner, and I was riding VERY SLOWLY, I
dragged the floorboards all the way through the turn. At speed, the floor
boards vibrated so badly that I was laughing histerically. My riding mower
is smoother than this bike! Anyway, I'm not into bashing other brands, but
MY GOD!! The only redeeming value in this bike was it's good looks and
self-canceling turn signals. To offer a more balanced perspective, I've
ridden my friends Low Rider a few times and have thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Very nice bike. Anyway, I'm not into the cruiser thing. If I was though, I
probably opt for the Drifter or Road Star!!

Kevin Hawkins // Greensboro, NC
AMA #609423  // [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/~raddboy
Y2K Kawasaki ZRX1100 // '93 Yamaha GTS1000