Hey, Joe Loss--

Thanks for the info about faxing for the Krauser bags.  Too late, tho!!!  I
got Fred Grefe's message and called today, and the bags will ship from
Germany on Monday, 22 Nov., and I'll have 'em here in Phoenix, Arizona about
5 days later.

Thanks everyone for helping me with this.  The way I see it, I think I saved
about $9,400 -- but not including the cursing that'll come when I'm putting
the things on the bike.

BTW, somebody told me there are only three GTS 1K (and that's my license
plate number, too, and all name decals are removed from the bike except for
the license plate name) in all of Arizona.  Might be interesting to do some
sort of head count and see which state has the most and which the least.

Again, thanks everyone!!!