What! Now they have conversions on TIME and money. Lets see.. mmmm... Where is the web
site for converting Euro dollars, they might have a link to where I can covert to Euro
time. =)

Enjoy,
Garrett Welch
Happiness is the journey, not the destination.
AMA#500406
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ# 1730192
http://gtser.kendra.com