Hey monkey, get the mind/body/spirit of deception on 'em. Taxpayers money is at
stake here & that's what you people elected him to watch over :-)

Or better yet he should wrestle them into submission :-))) .... lets see which
do I break next?

Happy turkey day to all yall

George whistling Dixie thisa mounin