Folks--how can we do this??  All these parts we seem to be dragging, but
when I look at my GTS and visually drag things, the first thing to drag is
the footy pegs, and the second is the front suspension.  Shortly after I
bought the GTS I decided that higher pegs would be a bad idea, I really
don't want to drag the front.

And....the "Great White Whale" GTS that was entered in U.S. endurance
racing a few years back got wadded at Road America when it scraped the
front suspension.  Was the biggest flaw in racing the GTS.  Seems to me
the IoM bike has a much-modified front suspension to get around this
issue.  So how can we scrape all these parts?

Phil who wants to know and who thinks the footy pegs are great warning
devices