In a message dated 11/29/99 1:42:33 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Warning  ***  Profesional driver on a closed course  *****    ROTFLMAO
>  :)

Applies here :)

>  Side note :  Kurt are you really trying to clear a 75' double??!!!

Hey Louis,

Actually it's a table-top.  (for those not familiar with MX jargon that's a
big hill, flat across the top, as opposed to two separate hills (double).
The idea is to go from take off ramp to downside ramp.

On the real long one (75') that I was discussing, it's the last 15 feet
that's a barrier for some reason -- I get out of shape sometimes after I hit
the approach with adequate speed/acceleration for clearing the long ones, so
I'm coming up short.   Maybe it's just a commitment thing.

Sometimes chickens fly -- they try anyways...  :)

Kurt