I faxed you an ABS failure report a while back, but didn't make the list.  I
guess you didn't get it.

Add Andy Perry, Charlotte, NC

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Loss, Joe
Sent: Monday, November 29, 1999 5:07 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: ABS failures list

Here is the list of ABS failures to date. Looks like we have 30 not 31.
Could those who have not given me any details yet at least give me your
location so that I can complete this list. ASAP please. Thanks.

Cheers Joe.

#       NAME                            LOCATION
1       Joe Loss                        Boulder, CO
2       Thomas Keyworth         Fontana, CA
3       David Young                     Cockeysville, MD
4       Christopher Phillips    Nine Mile Falls, WA
5       Michael Cordon          Danville, CA
6       Grant Gall                      Calgary, Alberta
7       Jeffrey Stone           Suwanee, GA
8       Alan Tooraeen           Camas, WA
9       Thomas Duncan           Pheonix, AZ
10      Kurt Fackler            Minnetrista, MN
11      Kelly Cash                      Sunnyvale, CA
12      Greg Christopher                Santa Cruz, CA,
13      Jason Crowley           Calgary, Alberta
14      Christopher Caputo      Petaluma, CA
15      Bob Burton                      ?
16      Jon Crisler                     Clinton, MD
17      Jay Koblenz                     Trabuco Canyon, CA
18      William Halley          Middletown, OH
19      Terry Baker                     ?
20      Shawn Pearsall          Fairport, NY
21      Jeff Stefl                      ?
22      Raul Garcia                     Sao Paulo, TX
23      Brian Kearney           Charles Town, WV
24      Stan Bodnar                     Whitehouse Sta., NJ
25      Larry Ellis                     ?
26      Walt Hopkins            Atlanta, GA
27      Bryan Burkinstock               ?
28      Mike Karafa                     ?
29      Jay Ranger                      ?
30      Stan Thomas                     ?