> > Phil who wants to know and who thinks the footy pegs are great warning
> > devices
> They are, but I don't think its very manly to call them 'footy' pegs.

They're really called "Hero Blobs."
And while I'm not a racer, I understand that if you're dragging parts,
you're not doing it right.  You need to slide your posterior off the
seat in the direction of the lean.  Sometimes so far that your knee
puck (assuming you have one) touches down.
(yes Phil, I know you know this ;-)

 -K

 Mr. Kelly Cash / Chief Technologist MITS Unix       Phone: 408-576-3663
 Cadence Design Systems                                FAX: 408-894-3400
 2655 Seely Ave, Bldg 6, MS 6B1                      Pager: 888-853-8860
 San Jose, CA  95134                            email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]