> > Anyone have any recommendations for electrically heated gloves

> Electric gloves are thick and reduce control of the bike. I recommend Kimpex
> grip heaters. Under $30, plus a bit of a hassle for installation. They slip
> under the grips and do a great job. (Invented for snowmobiles.) Not much
> electric draw either.

I agree-  I have winter gloves, and they're bulky as it is.  With the
heating elements they'd be worse.  For the REALLY cold days I'll
put on the Gerbing jacket liner.  It has heated SLEEVES as well as
the vest.  It works really well.

 -K

 Mr. Kelly Cash / Chief Technologist MITS Unix       Phone: 408-576-3663
 Cadence Design Systems                                FAX: 408-894-3400
 2655 Seely Ave, Bldg 6, MS 6B1                      Pager: 888-853-8860
 San Jose, CA  95134                            email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]