I and my brother are planning to add the big missing guage COOLANT
TEMPERATURE. I can't believe they left it out. The idiot light goes on at
an absurdely high temperature (240F). You could cook the oil before you kew
you had a problem. Also I will add a variable fan on switch to drop the fan
on temp. which is also too high at 220F. It won't be cheap to add the
guages since they need to be minuature. Plan to put the temp. display on
the "dash". Found a 1" tall X 2" wide X 2.5 " deep digital LED display to
use. Any body know of any guages that are <2" in diameter for this purpose
??  Stan

----------
> From: Christopher Caputo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Abs  system.,auxilery gauges
> Date: Thursday, December 02, 1999 12:16 PM
>
> Hey  , Did you guys know if you ride a really twisty, uneven road the ABS
light will go on the blink ,blink test
> pattern. Happened to me last week. When it started flashing, I  got
upset until I read the ABS troubleshooting
> chart in my service manual.Has any list members put after market gauges
on their bike- like a volt meter?