I did, I will.

Send suggestions to [EMAIL PROTECTED] over the weekend.

I will compose, using the models we already have, on Sunday, hopefully, and
will post next week.   I am going to keep it short and to the point.  If I
sign, it is my letter and my words, but will of course reflect what we all
want.  I think our objective is pretty clear by now.

Sound reasonable?

Don't worry anyone. I save the foolishness, fluff and long-windedness for you
guys.   I write for my income.

Kurt