From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 20, 1999 11:27 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: About the MCN letter & ABS

Guys and Gals of GTS:

After giving the issue some thought over the weekend, I'm going to bow out
of
writing the letter to MCN.  Jay has composed an excellent template which
anyone could feel happy with attaching their name to, so look it over.  I
will be glad to proof, should you want my input.

I just don't care.  Screw Yamaha and their piss-poor attitude.  Makes that
Triumph Sprint ST and a few others just that much more attractive for "next
time. "  Guess  Yamaha's arrogant corporate geniuses have determined that
"the booming market" will last forever and they need not be concerned with a

loyal customer base.

Anyway, I don't have the extra time to squabble with a motorcycle
manufacturer or become organized in this effort (though it is an important
safety issue for GTS owners).  I don't want to start disliking my GTS
because
Yamaha, as a corporation, is arrogant.  I am disappointed with Yamaha, but
am
choosing to put my efforts elsewhere and disregard their short-sightedness
and bs.

Kurt