> You know, you guys down south don't have to rub it in.
> From the north country.
> Grant Gall
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > For anyone on the list interested;
> > Kelly Cash and myself are planning a two day ride in
> > San Diego County up into the mountains and down the back way
> > thru Tecate and over to Ensanada . . .

Hey, I have to ride 500 miles Friday night just to GET to the
starting point!  What rubbing in?  Quit whining, and come on out!
:-)

I know there are a lot of people closer to San Diego than I am,
I hope to see a lot of them!

 -K

 Kelly Cash                                        Main: 408-727-5497
 Solid Data Systems                                 FAX: 408-727-5496
 2945 Oakmead Village Court                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Santa Clara, CA  95051                             www.soliddata.com