> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Is kelly a cute Female biker?  woohoo! :)
> Allen

The last time I looked, I was male.  And we treat our few female
comrades with respect.  Some yahoo in the Vmax club has driven away
a couple of female Vmaxers with comments such as that.

To lighten things up a bit, a true story:
I was on a talk program (a precursor to the "chat room") years ago
at school.  Some guy logged on, found out my name and immediately
started hitting on me.  The dialog went like this:

He: Do you wear sweaters?
Me: No, I usually wear tight T-shirts, bra-less.
He: What do you find interesting in a man?
Me: Absolutely nothing.
He: Then you're gay?
Me: No, not at all.
He: Hmm?  Don't like men, not women, animals are just too kinky. . .
Me: What's kinky for some isn't for others. . .

I never told him a lie, but screwed with him for an hour.
My friends who were watching this were in hysterics- They
couldn't breathe they were laughing so hard.
Needless to say, the guy wasn't pleased when I told him he was
under a false assumption.  :-)

(btw, I got another free sample of pantyhose in the mail last
week.  *sigh*)

 -K

 Kelly Cash                                        Main: 408-727-5497
 Solid Data Systems                                 FAX: 408-727-5496
 2945 Oakmead Village Court                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Santa Clara, CA  95051                             www.soliddata.com