> Please forgive me.
> It must have been a brown hair moment.
> It wasn't meant to be disrespectful
> Allen

Hey, I have brown hair!!  :-)
No problem.  I'm sure it wasn't meant badly.  I guess I'm in
Vmax mail list mode-  There's a LOT of flame mail that bounces
around there.  I play fireman a lot, and try to stop fights
before they start.  I should've remembered that those on this
list are much more highly evolved.  (and I mean that, but still
enjoy the Vmaxers anyway)

 -K

 Kelly Cash                                        Main: 408-727-5497
 Solid Data Systems                                 FAX: 408-727-5496
 2945 Oakmead Village Court                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Santa Clara, CA  95051                             www.soliddata.com