Whew! just converted all the existing to database format, will make the
uupdates to the list tommorrow and have them uploaded probaly tuesday
night.

Robert Wilson

A fellow gtser wrote me the following, any takers?

    I have a 93 Yamaha GTS 1000 and the question is: I have a stuck spark
plug socket on #3 plug.  Does anybody out there know what I can do to get
it
out?  In use the ratchet to turn to come out but will not.  All I can see
is
the top of the socket.  I need to be able to pull it out?  I've tries WD
40,
needle nose pliers, tried to drill through socket but alloy steel to tough.
I' lost. Help me please.

Dr. Terrence D. Lekites
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Washington, D.C.