In a message dated 1/7/00 10:11:15 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>Great!  Jay, are you going to ride your GTS this time?  (I've already
>seen your ST1100)
Most likely I'll join with the GTSers. You could have seen my GTS the last
time we invited you for a ride to Gold Country. I'm riding the ST1100 up the
coast this weekend to Monterey (where I'm emailing from). A bit cold for me
(That's below 60 degrees F., my northern friends.), but glorious riding up
PCH. Needed the ST for the luggage capacity on this trip. And I haven't put
the grip heaters on the GTS YET and I love them on the ST.

And for those sitting in the snow, I moved to California long ago so that I
could ride in January. The bonus is, the skiing is better here too!

Jay