MAAS won't damage any of the clear coat that is remaining.
I prefer CANDO to S100.   Motorcycle Consumer News did an article a while
back about detailing products and I think Maas and Cando both got very
high markings.  If memory serves (rarely happens) Cando was the most
economical and the most effective.  Jay can you help out with the issue
this article was in?
Louis

> You guys are forgetting that the wheel has a clear finish on it.  By
> polishing it, you are removing the clear finish and getting down the
> the metal.
>   Although the S100 protectant, wheel clean and Bike Wash are great
> products, they are somewhat expensive.   The protectant goes a long
> way
> though...

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.