BAAAAD move Louis!  (Robert retrofitting his trials bike with spikes for
glaciers:) Susan & I have booked a room in Duluth, MN to go to Trials
Nationals (no I'm not ENTERING) on Aug 12/13.  <----Steve G. take
note.....DO NOT VIEW TRIALS videos.  This is really a good sport for some
of us old farts on this list.
I get no fun zooming around on trails dirtbike fashion, but screwing around
on obstacles & difficult spots is really a blast (give me a shovel instead
of a plow anyday). I find the safest for a beginner rider like me is to go
up an erosion  from rain into the side of a "cliff" so if (err..when) you
fall, you fall to one of the sides of the arroyo?

Robert (Douggie) Wilson

>How about a trials bike course inside that pole barn?  Like Robert I
purchased a trials video and now I have to have a trials bike.  There
should be a warning label on those videos.  CAUTION:  Viewing this video
may cause an extreme burning sensation in your wallet.  Case studies have
shown subjects who view this video drive their motorcycles straight at
rock walls, into waterfalls, and over other vehicles.
Louis