OK, so I had trouble with these numbers....but in corporate sales I found
a denim, short sleeved shirt for $18.00, item number 057524.  And I'm not
sure it can have a logo--but why not?

Anyway, Jay, yes, I'd like a denim shirt.  And, my strong preference is
for short sleeves.  Long sleeves MUST be in a tall size, and that is
often harder to find.  Want "real" denim (i.e., dark indigo in color).
Must have a button-down collar.  Prefer......aw, heck, tell me what you've
got and I'll go look at it, it's starting to sound like Shawn is right
when he says I'm too damn picky........

But yes, I'll take a shirt for the first round of orders.

Phil

P.S.  Let me go try those numbers again......