No seconds on Denium shirts still folks, besides I'm being told there is a
corporate policy shift regarding the logo's and outlet sales...not sure what
that is yet....I'll know more today.

I was at the Outlet late yesterday....they have new deniums (light blue and
dark blue like Jays) on the rack....I've scoped them out and some guy comes
over to argue with his wife about getting one shirt.  They piss and moan for
about 7 minutes....I'm getting flustered cause I just want to reach in a
grab a handful of them (they're $23.50 each) but I don't want to rip them
out of his hands..

He finally says, well I'll walk around a bit and come back...there's lots
here...they walk off...I scoop in and grab 15 of them (all the xxl's I can
find) and as I walk away I her the wife scream...well ^*&%(*%*&  damn it
just go get one then.....he walks back and there's 4 shirts left!

Funny to watch from the safety of the counter...couldn't have been 45
seconds....so LE will tell me if I can put the logo's on my corp shirts
later today...I'll keep ya posted.

If we can great....I'll keep shopping for you but it looks like it will be a
while before the real cheap stuff comes in.....I just bought a ton cause we
have no sales tax this week so I save 8%.....yeah I know  cheap
bastard....When ya watch the bottom line you can call me what ever ya want
folks!

Shawn P