Andrew
The GTS will easily exceed twice the speed limit so I think 2PSI drop
warning would be the minimum performance I'd be interested in, especially if
it "remembers" a given setpoint, i.e. adjust the tire pressure, push a
button, & it warns you anytime you're down 2PSI even after the bike has been
shut off.  I, and most other people, would prefer a monitor to a warning if
it wasn't too much additional $$$.

Two situations where it could be a tire (& skin) saver are 1) when you're
making miles on the interstates & only stopping for gas, running 200 miles/
tank at 80+ MPH; and 2) when you take off straight after work to ride some
twisties with a couple of friends after the bike has set for 8-10 hours
since you checked the tires that morning.  But those two cover almost
everything except the ten minute commute to work.

As for cost, as you say it depends on performance.  IMHO At $100 you should
sell a ton, it's less than the cost of one tire.  At $500 you'll probably
only catch the gadget freaks and folks who've blown a tire in heavy traffic
(especially if the wife was on the back) :^).

I'm going to post this to the GTS list so it is possible you'll get some
additional feedback.

I'd be glad to help out with prototype evaluation.  Along that line, it
might help you to know I'm a research engineer.

Thanks for your help so far
Bill