Larry wrote:

> Any one out there have a clutch basket set that they want to sell or know
> were I can get one. Don't ask how I screwed the one that I have. Expensive
> lesson learned. Does any one know if the 93 FZR1000 clutch parts will fit?

Yep. But just for interests sake...when I bought the bike in 96, I did
some research on it. While its true that those parts are
interchangeable, I also read that the clutch basket for the FZR's are
somewhat fragile. In other words, you might want to be careful with drag
racing from a stop, or powershifting too often.

I was shooting the breeze with some guys while I was living in No. Cal,
and some 'casual' drag racing was occuring on an unused stretch of road
late at night. When several of the riders spotted my bike, they
suggested that I have a 'run' with a dude on an FZR1000. Here's the
funny part. Almost at the same time, we both said our bikes had fragile
clutch baskets and that we didn't want to find out just how fragile that
was. I thought that was pretty funny, but I guess it was common
knowledge about the FZRs 'weak link'.

Uh, don't suppose that happened to you, eh? =>;^)

Brandon