Hi David,

42 psi for the rear tyre is right on the money as far as I'm concerned,
using Bridgestone BT57's.

Are you by any chance running on the original Dunlop rubber?? They where
absolutely diabolical in the wet. I think it was someone on this list that
made the comment that Dunlop's went into hysterics if someone turned their
sprinkler on somewhere in the neighborhood.

Maybe a little less right wrist when the roads are greasy :). Mind you I
prefer to have the roads wet rather than sub zero temperature, 6 inches or
more of snow and not be able to get out and ride at all.

Safe riding

Pete Lindsley
Shropshire
UK