Hello,
        I am interested in a GTS in just this kind of condition for a project
bike that I have been planning.  It looks pretty trashed cosmetically.  Can
you see a piece of undamaged plastic on it anywhere??
The add sys that its mising some front cosmetics?? Isnt it missing everything
up front including all the gauges??
        Is 2700 really a good price for a 93 GTS in this kind of shape??  That
price seems really high to me.
        I bow to your GTS owning wisdom.

                Daniel Neuman
                SF CA GTS-Less for now.....