** Reply to message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:31:25
-0500 (EST)

This must be my fifth battery. It died about a month ago.

Of course, I have 90k and 6 years of hard use.

I'm the one who has been complaining about the lights being dim at idle,
so it's possible my alternator or associated wiring isn't so hot.

Are any of you folks leaving it on trickle charge occasionally?

-Greg

(note: MY bike never hibernates either. It hasn't seen a month off
since I got it in feb 93.)

\|/  \|/   Greg Christopher
 |    |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 ICQ:   4997683
 PAGER: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4997683
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious, self-righteous
people around me.