Well, Louis, you saw that issue before I did. Sheesh.
The seat is dished out, and it's maybe a half-inch lower. You can tell Bill what you
want. I had him do my ST1100 seat, wasn't 100% happy and sent it back to make it,
among other things, a bit higher. The next time it came back I was very pleased. Bill
does like to make the seat wider with those winglet like things. It spreads your
weight over a larger area and is key to long-distance comfort. He does custom work, so
if you want to get an idea of what he can do, call him. It's not like Corbin where you
talk to one of hundreds of employees. Bill does his own work.
-Jay

<<I just saw the picture of your Mayer's saddle in MCN.  The front looks to be dished
out alot is that an optical illusion or is your seat
height alot lower now??  The pillion seat looks much improved over stock but I am not
sure what to think of the driver's seat.>>