Terry,

Yes, I do actually.  So how many GTSers would head over to the White
Mountains of AZ in a couple of weeks??  Not the weekend coming, but say on
the weekend of Feb 12?  Let me look at my calendar--it could work.

Let's see......Hannagan Meadows would be nice as a place to meet up.  Any
word on snow in the eastern AZ area??

Phil