mmmmmm cough emmmmmm  cough, mmmmmmmm

(Sound of SA#2 stuffing foot in his mouth)  Really the point is similar to
when I sould stereo equipment.  Every yahoo would come in with the same two
questions 1) "Holding a Consumer Reports Magazine"...where ..this model
2) Show me your best speakers!

I'd do the same for each client...ask them a bit about what they listened
too (like..Allen  what type of riding to you do now, what kinds of bikes
have you had in the past, what did you like about each one, why, what didn't
you like, why?..etc)  Then I'd pull out their favorite copy of Michael
Jackson Thriller  BIG OL YUCK!...and let them listen to all the speakers in
their price range...

Moral of the story:

Bikes are like stereo equipment.  Everyone will like or dislike different
things.  All that matters is if you like the way the rpoduct works and it
fits your lifestyle.

Now a V-Max with an 8-track.....hmmmmmmm