[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> behind you (unless, of course, he's a smokie and then you want to look as
>  absolutely unattractive as possible).

I've noticed that if I'm wearing my leather jacket with jeans, and the GTS
has the short MRA windscreen on and no Krausers, that I will occasionally get
a hard look or a brief tail from a cop.  With the Krauser's, tankbag, tall
Clearview screen, and Cordura riding suit, I get about the same amount of
attention as two 60 year olds on a Goldwing.
This was going to be all fluff, but I changed my mind.  Too many "behind"
jokes to be able to focus on just one funny one.

Fred Grefe