Hello Everybody,  Just wanted to drop a note and say Hi to you fellow gts
owners!   I just purchased a used new 93 gts 1000 with 1300 miles on it.
Bought the bike from a friend in California and shipped it on the slow boat
from California to my home in Maui.   Looking forward to touring around the
island on my new mojocycle.

My ABS light blinks once in a while  my friend had the Yamaha shop check out
the ABS braking system and it is fine.  He was told that a sensor
malfunctions once in a while but in my case it doesn't  hinder the ABS.

Mike