From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Hawkins, Kevin L, SITS
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 11:01 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Harley Help! (ABS)

In defense of the Yamaha technician, I believe the static (electronic) test
was the only available one to him at the time since the roads were snow
covered. You're going to have to make the bike available to him when the
malfunction can properly demonstrated. Besides.....stop working so hard!!
Enjoy life! No one ever said on their deathbed (or in a flying minivan) "I
sure wish I could have worked more hours!" :^)