I've had two sets of the BT-57's and now about halfway through a set of the
Pirelli GTS tires. So far I like the Pirelli's better, they have great grip
and are not "burning" the sides off like the BT57's do after a while. I'm
getting better overall wear and no noticeable cupping yet, where the BT57's
would be showing the signs by now. Mileage should be as good if not better
than the BT57's from indications so far. This set is 120/70 and 170/60 and
best setup I've had yet, but as noted it is a preference thing. Anything is
better than the stock 202's. The real test for the Pirelli's will be in
April when we head to N.Ga. and up to Deal's Gap for the annual spring trip.
That's where the BT57's would get rather cooked.
Bob B.