Then adapt the back end to the swing arm, much less engineering. If you go
the other way, you have to start at the steering bearings, which is part of
the front sub frame, then you have to get a fairing to cover it....... then,
then, then........ usually salvage parts sell for 50% of retail. Assemblies
usually command a discount off of that...... I am guess the wheel and swing
arm are probably $700 retail...... by themselves. You will need the steering,
brakes..... my guess, if you could get it for $500, it would be a deal.