Well, folks I don't cuss on the Internet.  I think there's some gun laws
that work and some don't.  That if the present gun laws where enforced we
would have less misuse by PEOPLE using them.  Getting the police to do it is
a big problem.  Except in Richmond Virginia.  They enforce every gun law and
PEOPLE have stopped using them for criminal activity.  It's a national hit.
It will or should be in your neck of the woods soon.
    Besides by law we all have the right to use the parks. I don't feel that
the Washington-Jefferson Forests nor the Smokeys should be closed off.  You
could be banned from the Blueridge Parkway if this thing goes over board.  I
have been to Yellowstone twice and never heard an ATV or dirt bike.
    As the population grows so does suburbia.  Maybe they should stop
population growth and suburbia.  Then whom will be considered the privileged
to live in the back woods?  Whom will we allow to set the standards for that?
    Give the off roaders a few acres here and there.  Those will be the some
of the acres that are in the plan to be taken away.
What is also at stake is that you might not be able to take your SUV up in
the woods to camp.  But then to that's a secret idea.   Wilderness by law is
banning motorized anything.  Remember when Yellowstone burned?  The Forest
service couldn't take chain saws and vehicles in to fight fires.  The result
was all of it nearly burned up.  There are plans to ban all vehicles in the
Grand Canyon area.  You'll have to pick a number and take a bus.  That's what
these extreme environments dream of, forget everybody else just pamper us
.00001%.  I just can't wait till 2025.  If Al Gore has his way nobody will
have an internal combustion engine.  Then all bikers will be OUTLAWS.  Will
they Waco us?  Or electric GTS?

    That's the end of my $.02 I leave the subject.

Ken Swartz