Hey guys, I can't believe all the flak over land use. I think everybody
wants to save it
and everybody wants to use it, all at the same time. I do know that when
we used to race
enduros and hare scrambles, we could really tear the place up, but it
was fun.

The real question I have is, does the abs fail in the 'no abs' mode or
does it go to
a lockup situation? BIG DIFFERENCE!!

After reading all your messages still not sure, but I have ordered a set
of
speedbleeders and will procede to flush to crap out of the system ASAP.

Also noticed some of you talking about going to Deals gap around April
15.
Might be able to make it myself, could bring a friend who got a 0 miles
'93 GTS
last summer. He showed up at my house with 99 m. on the bike. Excellent.

Get out and enjoy the weather this weekend.

JIM HOETKER